So here we go.....
what all we need to prepare this tasty snack...?
- 3-4 boiled and mashed medium sized potato
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan/mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1-2 chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chilly flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- Bread crumbs
- corn flour
- Mix Potato, onion, green chilly, chilli flakes, pepper, coriander, garam masala and salt in a bowl.
- Take one small portion of the mixture in hand and stuff the cheese in centre as shown in pictures below.
- After stuffing the cheese make smooth balls using your both the hands.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water and make a batter of flowing consistency.
- Dip the balls in the batter and then roll the wet balls in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the balls on medium flame and stir occasionally until the balls are golden.
- serve hot with tomato sauce or green chatni.